A delicious and quick dinner good for any night of the week.
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 14 oz (400 g) of beef sirloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of ginger paste (or minced fresh ginger)
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of garlic paste (or 1 minced garlic clove)
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) of beef broth
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (23 ml) of gluten-free tamari sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1/2 head (8 oz or 225 g) of broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the olive oil and beef to the pressure cooker and saute until browned. Add the ginger paste and garlic paste and saute for a few seconds. Add the beef broth, tamari sauce, and broccoli to the pressure cooker, stirring to combine.
- Secure the lid on the pressure cooker to close. Set the pressure cooker to cook for 10 minutes and then let the pressure release naturally before removing the lid carefully.
- Remove the beef and broccoli from the pressure cooker with a slotted spoon and set aside to keep warm. To create a sauce, add the honey to the pressure cooker and reduce the liquid by half. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, place the beef and broccoli on 2 plates and spoon equal amounts of the sauce over each plate.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 643
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 49 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 37 g