Once you try this easy pumpkin latte, you will be preparing it all year round!
For the pumpkin spice
- 1/2 Tablespoon (3 g) of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) of ginger powder
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch ground nutmeg
For the latte
- Combine all the pumpkin spice ingredients in a small bowl and set aside for later.
- In a small pan, add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice along with the coconut milk. Cook for 1-2 minutes over low-moderate heat, stirring well. Stir in the erythritol.
- In the meantime, brew your coffee as you normally would. Divide the pumpkin/coconut mixture between the two cups of coffee and drizzle with a little sweet coconut cream if desired.
- Sprinkle pumpkin spice over the coffee and enjoy!
* To prepare sweet coconut cream, scoop the solidified cream from a tin of coconut milk that has been kept in the fridge. Heat in a small pan and add a little erythritol. Pour into a bowl and return to the fridge for at least 20 minutes to thicken up again.
NOTE: Sweet coconut cream not included in the nutritional estimate.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g