You will be hard-pressed to stop eating these deliciously tart cookies after trying them.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Tip in the chopped raspberries and mix well to evenly combine. Set aside.
- Whisk the egg and vanilla together in a small bowl. As long as the ghee isn’t piping hot, drizzle it slowly into the egg, whisking continuously until well combined.
- Tip the wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well. The raspberries will start to color the mixture into a lovely pink.
- Form 8 portions from the dough (each approximately 1.6oz / 45g), using the palm of your hands to compress into a ball then shape into a cookie.
- Put the cookies on the tray and bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating the tray halfway through.
- Remove and allow to cool completely before enjoying with a cup of tea or coffee!
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 4 g