- 1/2 lb shabu shabu thinly sliced beef
- vegetables of choice (e.g., spinach leaves, thinly sliced radishes, thinly sliced sweet potato or yam)
- large pot of broth (bone broth, chicken broth, or just water is ok)
- gluten free tamari sauce to serve with
- Boil the broth in a large pot.
- Place the meat and vegetables into the boiling broth.
- Bring the pot to a boil and once the meat has turned from red to brown, it’s done. Yam, carrots, sweet potatoes might take a bit longer (they’re done when they’re soft).
- Serve with gluten free tamari sauce.