These buttery classics are now paleo-friendly so you can skip the Girl Scouts this year.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut sugar and baking powder. In a separate small bowl, whisk to combine the egg with the melted (and cooled) ghee and the vanilla extract. Add the egg mixture to the almond flour mixture. Use a wooden spoon to combine the wet and dry mixtures until it comes together to form a cookie dough.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up portion the dough into 8 equal-sized dough balls (approximately 0.9oz [25g] each in weight). Place the dough balls onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and gently flatten each to form a cookie shape. Use a fork to gently press into the tops of the cookies to create a decorative design.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, rotating the tray after 8 minutes. Remove the baking tray from the oven and let the cookies cool completely before serving.
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 8 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g