Paleo Sites You Absolutely Must Read
I’m not going to beat around the bush. I like to pretend that I write some good and useful content, but when it comes down to it, there are 4 people who you absolutely MUST read if you’re serious about being Paleo
- Chris Kresser – With all due respect to everyone else on this list or otherwise, there’s nobody in the Paleo world who is consistently putting out articles and content that is as useful as what Chris produces. Chris is a doctor and all-around brilliant human being who really has no agenda other than trying as hard as he can to get things right and help people out. On top of it all, I’ve yet to hear anyone say anything bad about Chris.
- Mark Sisson – By far the most popular person in Paleo, there’s nobody else who has helped more people change their bodies and lives. Any Paleo question you have, he’s probably answered it at some point in a very straight-forward and easy-to-understand manner (all the while backing it up with solid science and experience).
You can find Mark at MarksDailyApple.com.
- Michelle Tam – As important as the science is, cooking is critical to living a healthy Paleo life, and nobody does it better than Michelle. Both witty and brilliant, Michelle’s site is loaded with food and recipes that are incredibly healthy and yet easy to cook. If you need one recipe site to go to, this is it.
- Robb Wolf – Robb is no-nonsense and one of the smartest guys I know. As great as Loren Cordain’s original book was, Robb’s book, The Paleo Solution, really set the standard for Paleo books to follow.
Other Sites Not to Miss
The fact that I’ve listed 4 individuals as Must-Reads doesn’t mean that there aren’t a bunch of other great sites out there. Here are some of my personal favorites:
- Melissa and Dallas Hartwig – Whole9Life.com
- Paul Jauminet – PerfectHealthDiet.com
- George Bryant – CivilizedCavemanCooking.com
- Juli Bauer – PaleOMG.com
- Diane Sanfilippo – BalancedBites.com
- Stacy Toth and Matt McCarry – PaleoParents.com