- 10 medium parsnips, peeled and julienned into fries
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- sea salt to taste
- truffle oil drizzle, optional
- 1 tablespoon pecorino Romano cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk olive oil and parsley together in a bowl.
- Add parsnip fries, toss to coat and season with sea salt
- Place onto large baking sheet. The side of the parsnips that is on the pan will brown first so cook for 15 minutes and then check for a light brown color.
- When browned, flip fries over with large spatula.
- Turn oven up to 450*F. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with truffle oil and Romano Cheese and stir around the pan to coat.(Optional)
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.