- 2 lb pork belly, chopped into chunks
- 4 medium apples, peeled and chopped into chunks (I find most apples work)
- 3 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons mustard (dijon or whole grain)
- Mix all the ingredients together in the slow cooker.
- Cook for 10 hours on low.
- Before serving, heat in a saucepan with additional mustard and salt to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 626
- Sugar: 8 g
- Fat: 60 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 11 g