- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Sauté the bell pepper and onion with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Parboil the cauliflower florets – boil for 2 minutes and drain immediately.
- Mix the eggs, bell pepper, onion, cauliflower, coconut cream, and parsley together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9-inch by 9-inch (23-cm by 23-cm) square baking dish.
- Make sure the spread the vegetables (especially the cauliflower) out carefully.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the eggs are soft but set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 286
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 14 g