Quick and easy lunch idea with an extra kick.
- 2 nori sheets
- 5.3 oz of smoked salmon (148 g)
- 1 large avocado (200 g), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber (55 g), cut into thin sticks
- 1/4 carrot (13 g), peeled and thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 1 green onion (5 g), sliced
- 1 chili pepper (14 g), sliced (optional)
- cilantro, to garnish
- Dampen the nori sheet so it will roll. Get your finger wet and gently wipe it across the nori sheets.
- Then separate all ingredients between the two wraps and roll up. Dip in some tamari if desired.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 17 g