- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease an 11 x 7 baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- Sift the coconut flour and baking soda into a medium size bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs together and let sit for about 2 minutes to thicken. Then add the coconut oil, lemon zest, and raw honey. Mix well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients above. Stir. Fold in the strawberries very gently.
- Pour batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are golden.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.