- Cut the smoked salmon into long strips (1/2 inch wide).
- Cut the cucumber into long thin strips.
- Place the coconut oil into a frying pan and add the whisked eggs. Let the eggs flow to fill the pan, forming a large round disk. Cook on low heat for a few minutes on each side, making sure it’s cooked thoroughly. Let the cooked egg cool, then slice into long thin strips.
- Place a sheet of nori on to the bamboo sushi rolling mat, with the shiny side of the nori down.
- Spread the mashed avocados onto the nori leaving 1 inch wide of space on one end.
- Place approx. 2 strips of salmon, 2 strips of eggs. 4 strips of cucumber onto the middle of the nori, making sure the strips are parallel with the bamboo sticks on the rolling mat.
- Roll the bamboo mat to form the sushi roll.
- Cut the roll into slices with a sharp knife.
- Repeat with the other 3 sheets of nori.
- Serve with some coconut aminos (or tamari sauce). Wasabi and sushi ginger are optional.