Sweet potato crust and cashew cheese? Yes please!
For the sweet potato toast –
- 2 small sweet potatoes, ends removed and sliced lengthwise into ¼-inch (0.65 cm) thick slices
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of avocado oil, divided (plus additional for the baking tray)
- Salt, to taste
For the Paleo pizza –
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- To make the sweet potato toast, sprinkle the toast with salt and place on a greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping in the middle. (Alternatively, toast the slices without the avocado oil in a toaster on high for 5 minutes per slice.)
- Spread Paleo pizza sauce and then cashew cheese on top of each slice.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g