A Paleo version of your favorite morning classic.
- 1 large sweet potato, sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Place the sweet potato slices onto a parchment paper-lined baking tray. (No oil needed.)
- Bake for approx. 25-30 minutes until softened. Flip the toast over halfway through.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 toast
- Calories: 19
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g