- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 3 eggs (can omit for AIP)
- 3 chilies (can omit for AIP) – pick your favorite
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Meat from a whole chicken (or use 3-4 cooked chicken breasts), shredded
- Salt to taste
- Coconut oil to cook with
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- Break the cauliflower into florets and food process until it forms a rice-like texture (may need to be done in batches).
- Place the cauliflower into a large pan with coconut oil and cook the cauliflower rice (may need to be done in 2 pans or in batches). Keep the heat on medium and stir regularly.
- In a separate pan, scramble the eggs in some coconut oil. Add the scrambled eggs to the cauliflower rice.
- Add in the ginger, garlic, and the chopped chilies.
- When the cauliflower rice is soft, add in the shredded chicken meat.
- Add in the coconut aminos/tamari soy sauce and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Best served with a bowl of Thai chicken broth as well (recipe here).
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 large bowl
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 55 g