- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- coconut oil to cook with
- (Steps 1 and 3 can be switched depending on the type of scramble you want.) Drain the diced tomatoes (throw away the liquid), and place it in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the whisked eggs and scramble until the eggs are fairly solid.
- Add the chopped parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serving Size: 1 small bowl (3 eggs)