- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Season the ground turkey and divide into halves. Form two large burger patties from each half.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and grill the patties until golden on both sides. Transfer the patties to an oven tray and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill the bacon until crispy, and set aside.
- Serve the turkey burgers topped with a slice of tomato, sliced avocado, and crispy bacon. Add a dollop of Paleo mayo and garnish with parsley.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 829
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 74 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 39 g