This stir-fry is perfect for the vegetarian Paleo-lover.
- 2 3-oz packs (170 g) of shirataki noodles
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil
- 3.5oz (99 g) of broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 carrot (50 g), peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium bell pepper (120 g), seeds removed and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves (6 g), peeled and crushed
- 1/2 thumb-size piece (3 g) of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 green onions (20 g), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 3/4 teaspoon (3 g) of erythritol
- Bring a pan of water to a simmer. Rinse the shirataki noodles under cold water then place into the pan to gently warm through while you make the stir-fry.
- In a wok, heat the olive oil over moderate heat and fry the broccoli and carrots until slightly softened. Add the pepper, garlic and ginger and fry for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the onions and tamari. Increase the heat after a minute and allow the sauce to reduce and coat the vegetables. Mix in the sweetener.
- Drain the shirataki noodles and top with the vegetables.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g