- 4 Tablespoons of ghee (60 ml), to cook with
- 4 cloves of garlic, diced
- 2 medium bell peppers, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cups of spinach (120 g), chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 8 medium eggs, whisked
- 20 black olives, diced
- 0.5 cup of coconut cream (120 ml) (from the top of 1 refrigerated can of coconut milk)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- In a large skillet, melt the ghee over medium-high heat, add the diced garlic, bell pepper and onion to the ghee and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Then add in the chopped spinach. Cook down the spinach. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients (the tomatoes, eggs, olives, coconut cream, and spinach mixture). Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch by 9-inch (23-cm by 23-cm) square baking dish and bake for 20-30 minutes until the quiche is soft but set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 239
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 10 g