- 4 zucchinis (480 g), grated (or use attachment in food processor)
- 2 green onions (10 g), diced or finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of onion powder (14 g)
- 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder (20 g)
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour (84 g)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of avocado oil (60 ml)
- Tomato salsa, to serve with (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Grate the zucchini and then squeeze out as much moisture as you can. You need to have the pulp dry.
- Combine the zucchini pulp, whisked eggs, and dry ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roll into 12 1-oz (30g) balls and flatten into fritters.
- Add the avocado oil to a frying pan on high heat. Place as many fritters in the pan without crowding them. Fry until both sides are golden and crispy. Carefully transfer fritters to a greased baking tray. Cook thoroughly in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a tomato salsa.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 5 g