- 5 apricots, sliced in half and stones removed
- 2 cans (5 oz) tuna, flaked
- 2 Tablespoons thyme leaves, diced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (or mayo)
- Sea salt to taste
- Coconut oil to pan-fry the apricot halves in
- 5 blueberries, sliced in half
- Place coconut oil into a frying pan and pan-fry the apricot halves cut-face down so they’re slightly browned. Alternatively, you can grill the apricot halves instead.
- In a bowl, mix together the tuna, thyme leaves, olive oil, and sea salt to taste.
- Use a spoon to pile mounds of the tuna mixture on top of the apricot halves.
- Top each tuna apricot bite with half a blueberry.