- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 small egg, whisked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 14 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 30 basil leaves
- Olive oil or avocado oil to cook in
- Additional salt and pepper to taste
- 1 zucchini, peeled and turned into shreds or strands for the pasta
- In a bowl, mix together the whisked egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Place the diced chicken pieces into the egg mixture and make sure the chicken is well covered with the mixture.
- Place 2 tablespoon of olive or avocado oil into a frying pan and saute the chicken pieces coated with the egg mixture until the chicken pieces are fully cooked.
- Add in the quartered cherry tomatoes and fresh basil leaves. Saute for 2-3 minutes more.
- Make the zucchini noodles by peeling a zucchini and then using the shredding attachment of a food processor or else using a potato peeler to create pasta-like strands or shreds.
- Divide the zucchini noodles into two and place onto plates. Top with the sautéed chicken.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 540
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 36 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 45 g