- 3 eggs (do not whisk! – this is very important!)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (use unsalted butter if you tolerate dairy)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste), and a small amount of pepper
- Prior to placing the saucepan on the stove, crack the eggs into the saucepan and add the coconut oil to the saucepan as well.
- Place the saucepan on medium heat and start stirring so that the eggs get broken up.
- Keep stirring without stopping.
- Move the saucepan off the heat when you start to see some of the egg sticking a bit to the bottom of the saucepan. Keep stirring off the heat for about 10 seconds and then put it back onto the heat for another 20-30 seconds, but always keep stirring.
- Do this three or four times until you see that the mixture becomes more solid (but don’t wait until it’s actually solid!).
- Once the eggs have solidified a bit, take the pot off the heat permanently.
- Lastly, season with salt and pepper.
- Serving Size: 3 eggs scramble