- Add all the ingredients into the pressure cooker pot.
- Mix well and try to keep the beef on the bottom of the pot.
- Set on high pressure (use the manual setting on the Instant Pot) for 45 minutes.
- Check your pressure cooker’s instructions for releasing pressure.
- Gently stir in the coconut milk and add any additional salt to taste
- Serve in bowls.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 490
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 40 g