- Place all the ingredients (chicken, bell peppers, onion, seasoning, oil) into the pressure cooker pot and mix the ingredients together well.
- Set pressure cooker to cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.
- Follow your pressure cooker’s instructions on releasing pressure from the cooker.
- Shred the chicken breast meat and add extra seasoning to taste.
- Serve with lettuce or kale leaves or by itself with some guacamole.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 19 g