Get this Paleo baked rosemary salmon recipe here. It’s easy and deliciously moist. Plus this recipe is Keto and AIP-friendly.
- 2 salmon fillets (fresh or defrosted)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 tsp salt (optional or to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350F (175C).
- Mix the olive oil, rosemary, and salt together in a bowl.
- Rub the mixture onto the salmon fillets.
- Wrap each fillet in a piece of aluminium foil with some of the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serving Size: salmon fillet