- 32 oz (or 1 liter) of chicken broth(homemade or ready made)
- 3 6-8oz salmon filets
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 cups swiss chard or spinach or cavalo, roughly chopped
- 2 italian squash, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs (optional)
- Pour the chicken broth into a pot and start heating it up.
- While the broth is heating up, chop the vegetables and drop them along with the crushed garlic into the pot.
- Then chop up the salmon into strips or chunks and drop into the pot.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Cook for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Crack 2 eggs into the pot and stir it up (make sure to break the yolk).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.