- 3 cups bone broth (or other broth)
- 2 cups swiss chard (or other green leafy vegetable, e.g., spinach), chopped (can use scallions instead for a more traditional soup)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up the bone broth (or other broth) in a saucepan.
- Slowly drizzle in the whisked eggs while stirring slowly clockwise until the ribbons form.
- Add the swiss chard (or other vegetable), the coconut aminos, grated ginger, oregano and salt and pepper, and let it cook for a few minutes.