For the slow cooker:
- 2 lbs beef cut into small strips
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2–3 cups (8 oz) white mushrooms, sliced
- 1.5 cups beef bone broth
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 zucchini, peeled into long wide strips
- 1 cup coconut milk/cream
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped for garnish
- Place the beef, onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef broth, black pepper and salt into a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours until the beef is tender.
- Mix in the coconut cream, Dijon mustard, salt to taste and most of the parsley.
- Place the zucchini strips into a bowl. Top with the beef stroganoff. Garnish with the leftover parsley.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 327 g
- Calories: 372
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 36 g