- 2 lb pork shoulder (or pork shoulder collar)
- 1 tablespoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon Szechuan peppercorns
- 4 prunes (optional)
- Place the pork into the slow cooker (do not cut up).
- Sprinkle the spices onto the meat.
- Add the prunes.
- Set slow cooker for 8 hours on low heat setting.
- Turn meat over after 6 hours but do not pull apart meat.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1/2 lb
- Calories: 422
- Fat: 28 g
- Protein: 40 g