- 2 Tablespoons of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos (30 ml)
- 2 Tablespoons of applesauce (30 ml)
- 4 cloves of garlic (12 g)
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh ginger (4 g)
- 1 beef sirloin steak (200 g), sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of avocado oil (30 ml), to cook with
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 oz sugar snap peas (56 g)
- 10 white button mushrooms (100 g), sliced thick
- 2 spring onions, sliced to garnish
- 1 small red chili, sliced to garnish (optional)
- Blend the tamari sauce, applesauce, garlic, and ginger together. Place the steak into the puree to marinate.
- Heat the avocado oil in a large frying pan or work and sauté on high heat the red pepper slices and sugar snap peas.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, then add the mushroom slices. Cook for a few more minutes on high heat.
- Then add the sliced steak as well as the marinade and sauté for 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve the mixture over cooked cauliflower rice if desired, and top with sliced spring onions and chiles.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 447
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 35 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 20 g