This ceviche is a refreshing meal with a kick.
- 1 1/2 fillets (250 g) of fresh white fish, skinless and deboned
- 1/4 red onion (28 g), peeled and finely chopped
- juice of 1 1/2 limes (38 ml)
- 1 red chili pepper (14 g), seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (2 g) of cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced, to serve
- large slice of tomato, to serve
- Cut the fish into 1/2-inch pieces. Place in a bowl with the red onions and lime juice. Mix well to combine. Cover and place in the fridge for no more than 30 minutes.
- Stir in the red chili and cilantro/parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with sliced avocado and a thick slice of tomato.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 22 g