- 1 lb spinach leaves
- 3 Tablespoons almond slices
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil for cooking
- Place the 1 tablespoon coconut oil into a large pot on medium heat.
- Add in the spinach and let it cook down.
- Once the spinach is cooked down, add the salt to taste and stir.
- Before serving, stir in the almond slices.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 8 g