- 1 head of Napa cabbage, chop of the bottom end and then chop roughly into 1-inch chunks
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 3 Tablespoons chicken broth (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- coconut oil to cook with
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to a large pot (one big enough to fit the entire cabbage).
- Add in the cabbage, tomatoes, and bell pepper, and cook on a medium-high heat. The cabbage will release a lot of water and will decrease in size.
- Add in the chicken broth after 10 minutes (optional).
- Cook for around 20 minutes until the cabbage is very soft and some of the water has evaporated.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain and serve.