- Blend the strawberries, orange peel, coconut or almond milk, vanilla extract, and stevia well.
- Combine the blender mixture with the chia seeds. Stir so that the chia seeds are spread throughout.
- Pour the chia mixture into 2 small jars or glasses (shot glasses work well).
- Place into the fridge to set for 4 hours.
- Enjoy for breakfast or dessert or as a quick snack on the go.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 2 g