- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Food process or blend the whole almonds with the chia seeds (the mixture should be fairly fine).
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Place the dough on a piece of aluminum foil to shape into 8 biscotti-shaped slices (long thin fingers). (Or you could refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes in a loaf shape and then carefully slice it.)
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.
- Enjoy warm (it’ll be soft), or let it dry further in the oven at a low temperature, or else leave out overnight.