- Chop up the vegetables and the ham.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil/ghee into a frying pan and melt. Saute the vegetables and ham. Add more oil if needed.
- Place the whisked eggs into a separate frying pan with the other 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil/ghee. Cook on medium heat and keep stirring to prevent overcooking. Add more oil if needed.
- Once the eggs are cooked, season them with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lastly, add the sauteed vegetables and ham in with the eggs and mix. Serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 plate
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 29 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 21 g