- 1 sweet potato, shredded
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup leftover meat, shredded (approx. 6 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon (2 g) fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped (or use 1 tsp (1 g) dried thyme or use other herbs of your choosing)
- 1 Tablespoons (15 ml) coconut oil for cooking
- Salt to taste
- Place 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
- Add in the shredded sweet potato, shredded zucchini, and left over meat. Cook until the sweet potato starts to get tender (approx. 5 minutes).
- Add in the herbs and salt to taste.