- 1 chicken breast (cut into 3 cutlets)
- 3 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
- 1/2 cup olive tapenade (recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil for cooking
- Slice the chicken breast into 3 thin cutlets if you haven’t already done so.
- Peel 3 cloves of garlic and crush lightly with the flat side of a knife.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a skillet on medium heat and add in the 3 cloves of garlic.
- Cook the garlic for 2 minutes, then add in the chicken cutlets.
- Cook each side of the chicken cutlets for 3-4 minutes.
- Top with 1/2 cup of olive tapenade.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast