- 1 head of green or purple cabbage, or a mixture of both, thinly shredded (for ease, use a food processor attachment)
- 2 carrots, thinly shredded (for ease, use a food processor attachment)
- ¼ onion, thinly shredded
- ¾ cup (180 g) coconut mayonnaise or avocado mayo – use coconut cream or olive oil for AIP
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon (21 g) raw honey
- 2 teaspoons (9 g) yellow mustard (omit for AIP)
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
- Squeeze out any water from the shredded vegetables before adding them to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- If you want a really creamy dressing, then add a bit extra mayo into the dressing.
- Add the dressing to the shredded vegetables and mix well.