- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, melt the ghee, then add in the minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Divide the mixture in half – save one half of the mixture for serving with.
- Dip each shrimp in one half of the mixture and put on skewers.
- Place the chopped bell peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini slices on skewers.
- Place the skewers on a baking tray and cook the skewers approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the saved garlic ghee mixture.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 400
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 43 g