- 1 lb beef, thinly sliced (place into the freezer to make the beef round more solid so that it’s easier to slice thinly)
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos (or to taste)
- salt to taste
- Coconut oil for cooking.
- Slice the beef into thin slices and slice the tomatoes.
- Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a skillet/pan on medium heat.
- Add the beef slices slowly into the pan so that they don’t all clump together.
- Let the beef cook until they’re no longer red and then add in the tomatoes.