- 2 chicken breast, diced into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup (200 g) mango, diced small
- 1/4 cup (50 g) blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chives or green onions, diced
- 2 Tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut cream (or the top of a refrigerated can of coconut milk)
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Dice the chicken breast into small pieces and pan-fry them in the coconut oil until fully cooked. Let cool.
- Place the chicken pieces into a large bowl with the mango, blueberries, pumpkin seeds, chives, coconut shreds, curry powder, coconut cream, and salt to taste. Mix together well.
- Serve by itself, on top of a salad, or on a baked butternut squash half.