Enjoy this grain-free, gluten-free chocolate cake in just 5 minutes!
- 4 Tablespoons chocolate chips (I recommend Enjoy Life’s for this)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 egg
- Place the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe mug and microwave on high until it melts (approx. 30 seconds – make sure it doesn’t burn).
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, coconut oil, and egg to the mug and mix well with a fork. Push the mixture down to the bottom of the mug.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds (this time may vary depending on the microwave oven).
- Let cool for a minute and enjoy.