For the chicken hash:
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into small slices
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of avocado oil to cook with
For the sauce:
- Sauté the chicken and vegetables in avocado oil until cooked.
- To make the sauce, melt the ghee in a small saucepan and stir in the mustard, broth, and coconut butter. Whisk gently and reduce for 5-10 minutes until a creamy sauce forms.
- Let the sauce cool and drizzle over the chicken hash.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 822
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 63 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 48 g