- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 12 small chicken sausages, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped small
- 2 big carrots, chopped small (approximately 2 cups)
- 500 g fresh or frozen green beans, cut in bite-sized pieces (or left whole)
- 1 can (796 ml) diced tomatoes
- sea salt, to taste
- Cook sausages on low heat in coconut oil for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and onion and sautée for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add carrots, green beans, and diced tomatoes. Simmer over low heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add salt if necessary.
This meal works great on its own, or served with polenta or garlic bread.
It keeps well in the fridge for up to 3 days.