Rich, chocolatey, and moist, this mug cake is the perfect after-dinner treat.
- 4 teaspoons (20 g) of coconut oil
- 1 medium egg
- 1/4 cup (30 g) of almond flour
- 1 scoop (16 g) of CoBionic Indulgence (chocolate collagen)
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (4 g) of confectioner’s erythritol, plus additional for dusting (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) of baking powder
- Melt the coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl until warm but not hot. Let cool slightly and whisk the egg into the coconut oil until completely combined.
- Add the almond flour, CoBionic Indulgence, cacao powder, confectioner’s erythritol and baking powder to the egg mixture and whisk well to completely combined.
- Divide the mixture between two greased microwave-safe mugs. One mug at a time, heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Repeat with the other mug.
- Once the mugs are cool enough to handle, run a small, sharp knife around each cake and turn out onto a plate. If desired, dust with additional confectioner’s erythritol before serving and enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 15 g