- Saute the diced chicken in the ghee or coconut oil until cooked and slightly browned.
- Add in the can of diced tomatoes and add in salt to taste. Place on a simmer and cook the
- liquid down.
- In the meantime, prepare the pasta. If using zucchinis, shred them in the food processor or
- use a julienne peeler or a spiralizer. If using spaghetti squash, chop it in half, remove the seeds, cover lightly with some coconut oil and microwave each half for 7 minutes.
- Add the basil, garlic and coconut milk to the chicken and cook for a few minutes longer.
- Place half of the pasta into each bowl and top with the creamy tomato basil chicken.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 large plate
- Calories: 540
- Sugar: 8 g
- Fat: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 59 g