- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- In a bowl, mix the honey, vinegar, and almond milk. Add the coconut sugar, ground anise, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and baking soda. Whisk with a fork.
- Slowly stir in the coconut flour, cashew butter, and egg yolks, and finally the pinch of salt. The dough should be smooth.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff (incorporating a pinch of salt to help keep them up) and add them to the above mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan (or use parchment paper or a silicone mold). Pour the batter in, but don’t fill higher than ¾ of the mold.
- Bake for 1 hour if making a loaf/cake, and bake for 30 minutes if making cookies.
- Pierce with the tip of a knife to check for doneness.