- Place the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, honey, mustard, Italian seasoning, garlic, and 1 teaspoon salt into the blender and blend well.
- Heat up a frying pan and place 2 Tablespoons of olive oil into it.
- Place half the chicken tenders into the pan and cook on medium to high heat. Add in 1/3 of the mixture from the blender into the frying pan coating the chicken tenders.
- After 3-4 minutes, flip the chicken tenders (they should be browned) and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes until done. Test using a meat thermometer or cut open to see if the chicken is cooked through.
- Repeat for the rest of the chicken tenders (if you have 2 frying pans, you can cook both batches simultaneously).
- Toss the salad leaves with 2 Tablespoons of the mixture from the blender.
- Divide the salad between 2 plates and place 6 cooked chicken tenders on top of each salad. Serve with the rest of the sauce from the blender.
- Serving Size: 1 large plate